Am I pregnant under these circumstances?

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were messing around one night before I had left to go to New York for one month. I was on the fourth day of my period. No sex had occurred, maybe just genital rubbing and his fingers rubbing around the area of my vagina. But not going inside because I had a tampon in. I am now three days late on my period. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I have been stressing alot over this situation and don't know if this may be a cause for the delayed period. My last period was May 31 and I had one in the very beginning of may also. I have had no symptoms of early pregnancy and am just wondering if I should be worried about being pregnant?

Symptoms:  No symptoms of pregnancy. Only stress and a change of routine due to traveling across country on June 16, 2015 which is why I may be late
Doctor