Am I Pregnant? Weird period, unprotected sex.

Patient : How likely is it that I am pregnant? About 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He did not cum during this. About 48 hours afterward I went to my local pharmacy and purchased a morning after pill. I was in a haste to get it over and done with because I was out in public with nowhere to put it and unfortunately did not read the instructions. I just took it. About a week after this I got what I think was my period, 2 weeks early. I had a major cramp before hand and the period was heavier than usual, clotty and shorter than usual. Is this normal? Today about a week after all of this I've started feeling nauseas and dizzy. How likely am I to be pregnant?
Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness
Doctor :   Hello, It's highly unlikely that you could be pregnant as there was no ejaculation in the vagina as you mentioned. If y ou did indeed take an emergency contraceptive pill correctly, immediately after the intercourse (or within 72 hours) then the likelihood of pregnancy is even lower. You had a scanty period after taking the pill which is one of the known side effects of taking an emergency contraceptive pill. Since you even had a period, I can say fairly surely that it is highly unlikely that you could be pregnant. However, the best way to end this confusion and stress is to do a home pregnancy test. Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a woman's urine. You can take the test any time after an assumed missed period and/or if you are experiencing pregnancy like symptoms. Although most home urine tests are pretty much the same, specifics may vary hence it is important to follow manufacturers' instructions. If you accurately follow the instructions on the pack you can get tested yourself without any hassles.