Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Am I pregnant ? What is wrong with my stomache ?

Am I pregnant ? What is wrong with my stomache ?

Patient: 2 months ago, my boyfriend and I got a little intimate. He was kind of humping me.. He did not penetrate me and had his condom on and rubbed against me. I also got my periods on time twice after that. But now, my stomache feels bloated and I can feel my stomache pulsating like my heart beat.. I also have gastritis so It could be that.. But I’m just worried.. Could I be pregnant ?

Symptoms: Bloated stomache, pulsating stomache

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.According to your history, the possibility of pregnancy is l ess, as there was no ejaculation and as you got two periods after the incident.Gastritis can lead to bloating sensation of the abdomen, increased bowel movements etc.Taking antacids can relieve your discomfort.Hope this helps.Take care.

Guest: what if 5 days after contact you had menstrual period.yet you are experiencing some kind of pregnancy symptoms. you to