Am I really Pregnant?

Q: Last night I took three different pregnancy test and they all came back positive, the results showed up pretty fast, within seconds. Can I trust that they are correct? I used two different brands and they still came out positive.

Also what do we do now, this is the first time for my husband and I, we don't have insurance so we really don't know what we are suppose to do next.

I haven't had a period since February 2011 due to the Depo shot that I was taking last year... I was suppose to renew my shot October 31st 2011 but we decided not to... how am I pregnant when I haven't had a period? I heard the the depo shot can cause deformities... is that true...could that be my case. I'm so scared and worried. This is my first time so I have no clue what I am doing.