Am i really pregnant

Patient

Q: I have 6 weeks cycles had 2 normal periods in oct and dec. was due on end of january but instead had a much shorter and lighter period on the 22nd for the past 3 days i have had spotting and brown stringy discharge, i tested this morning and got a faint positive line that disappeared after a minute and a half i am tired have slight back ache and constipation, i also have pulling pains in my pelvic region i have 3 children already could this be a possible pregnancy?

Symptoms:  constipation, back ache, fatique slighy nausea ligament pelvic pain
Doctor