Am I really Pregnant or I miscarriaged

Q: I am glad I found this site by googling.. can you please answer me something as you answered others... Iam aged 30, last minstruation was on 4 January 2015 and due date was 4 February, she had regular period. on 16 February she took home test and got positive result. Then I went to diagnostic center and took another urine test on 17 February and got Positive result again, then I visited Obs/Gyn specialist on the same day. The Doctor suggested Duphaston (dydrogesterone 10mg)--three times a day and ESP (Zinc Sulphate USP 61.8 mg, Folic Acid BP 500mcg) --once a day.
Today (18 February 2015) in morning I got bleeding looks like her period, though after the noon the bleeding was stopped. I talked to the doctor again and he advised for Ultra Sono Gram (USG). After seeing the report he said , according to the report I am not pregnant but as Urine test shows positive result so we should observe more seven or eight days.

However, after googling I found Duphaston is band in UK and should be prescribed in documented low progestorone, though we did not test progestorone level.

Now my question is "am I really pregnant, was it error of urine reports for two times? does the USG report wrong? or I experienced miscarriage? what should I do? will I change doctor?

If you answer us soon it will be great help.

Symptoms:  Bleeding, Pregnancy Positive in Urine Test and Negative USG pregnancy profile