Am i showing symptoms of being pregnant?

Patient

Q: Hi there,

I have not been feeling my normal self lately, symptoms are loss of appetite because I feel nauseous, when I do eat it is very little bcause I don't think I can keep it down, I'm also tired all the time, noticed that I have the urge to urinate more and the color is a lot lighter than usual, I have also developed a heamorhoid. Could I be pregnant? I'm on the pill and got my period on my last placebo, but I think it was a lot shorter than normal.

Symptoms:  Loss of appetite, increased need to urinate, colour of urine light, tirednessfatigue
Doctor