Am I sick, pregnant, stressed or lacking sleep

Patient

Q: Am I sick, pregnant, stressed or lacking sleep

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

If you had any unprotected sex and you have missed your periods then you should get a Urine pregnancy test done at home. If that is positive the symptoms you are getting might be because of that only otherwise you should get tested for Anemia, thyroid issues, diabetes, Calcium and Vitamin D deficiency. If all your tests are normal then your symptoms might be just related to anxiety and depression. You should see your doctor and get investigated. Share my opinion with him.

Stay Healthy.