Am I suffering with SKIN disease or STD?


Q: Dear doctor myself male 23 years, I have been masturbating from the past seven years but never had any kind of sexual relation with anybody till now. I am observing some kind of BLISTERS on my penis skin from around a year. In the middle of this year, once, while watching porn film in a theater, a person beside me gave HAND JOB to me and I too gave him a HAND JOB, but I strongly remember that his hands were completely DRY when he gave me hand job. However, blisters were present on my penis before to this incident itself. I am NOT FEELING ITCHING SENSATION also I am not feeling any kind of PAIN until unless I forcibly stretch the skin over the infected area and press the blisters. I have no pain while urinating also but after the above incident, I am getting whitish THICK STINGY discharge from my penis in the morning once or twice in a month. I am sending the images of my penis. Please tell me what kind of STD or SKIN problem I am suffering with? Is this serious or will it be cured automatically without treatment? If not, is it curable? If so, is it necessary to take medical treatment IMMEDIATELY? As I feel shy to discuss this with my parents. Is there any instant treatment that I can do myself at home? In future will I face any problems in my sex life? I am unable to concentrate on my studies, as I am so much worried and mentally depressed about this. Please help me doctor.
Thanking you.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm 26 165 lbs fit, uncircumcised and I have some redness that's tingly on the head of my penis. Could it be STD rela...

Q: Hello. I am recently divorced and looking to date again. I also get cold sores (HSV1). My husband was also my first ...

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon