Am I taking too many allergy medications at one time?

Q: I have seasonal allergies, although it has been moving to year-round the last couple years. My question is if I am taking too many allergy medications at the same time?
Presently I have good results using:1)an OTC generic 12hour nondrowsy Pseudephedrine Hydrochloride 120mg, once a day in the morning, 2)a OTC generic 24hour nondrowsy Loratadine 10mg once a day at night, 3)a prescription nasal spray Fluticasone Propionate 50mg one or two sprays in each nostril once a day, 4)i use a netti pot in each nostril once a day in the morning.
If I stop any of the 4 above items, my symptoms start to return. Symptoms are sinus drainage,sore throat,stuffy head,headache,earache,sore eyes,fatigue, eventually a sinus infection.
Is this too much medication to take on a consistent basis, nearly year round?