Am i the father? Please help.

Patient : I had sex with my wife on July 2, 2010. Later on August 6, 2010 with protection. She is pregnant. Doctors said due date was May 24, 2011. Later it was shifted a bit to June 2, 2011. I am confused if the baby is mine. Ou relation were strained last year. She is living with her parents since then. Pl suggest
Doctor :   Based on the dates mentioned above, the due date does not seem to corelate with the possible dates of conception or in o ther words with the dates you had sex with your wife. Your wife may have conceived around the 6th September, based on her due date.