Am on Yasmin Pill, can i get pregnant this weekend?

Patient

Q: I forgot my Yasmin pill and im in the green section. I usually take them at 630 at night, i forgot it last sunday night but i had it at 630 the next morning and i forgot it last night (thursday) but i had it today at 6, can i have sex this weekend without getting pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Although you missed the pills, you did take them as soon as you remembered, along with the regular pill for the day at its usual time. You may have sex with no extra precautions, however, no contraceptive method is 100% effective, and thereby sex at any time, even with contraception, does carry a minor risk of pregnancy even with maximum protection.