Am on Yasmin Pill, can i get pregnant this weekend?

Patient : I forgot my Yasmin pill and im in the green section. I usually take them at 630 at night, i forgot it last sunday night but i had it at 630 the next morning and i forgot it last night (thursday) but i had it today at 6, can i have sex this weekend without getting pregnant?
Doctor :   Although you missed the pills, you did take them as soon as you remembered, along with the regular pill for the day at i ts usual time. You may have sex with no extra precautions, however, no contraceptive method is 100% effective, and thereby sex at any time, even with contraception, does carry a minor risk of pregnancy even with maximum protection.