Am taking anti-depressant medicine and am afraid that am damaging myself

Patient

Q: Okay..i am 19 years old ,165 cm long..and i weight 57 kilos.. diets dont work for me as i already eat healthy..mostly fruit..and i just dont loose weight..my calories per day rarely exceed a 1000 ..i also work out 3 days a week...nothing is working so to loose weight..i take an anti-depressant pill that closes my appetite..its called "effexor".. i take 3 pills a day..75 mg each i knw its stupid and wrong..but it works.. the only symptom i've noticed is that it causes fatigue.. i really want to know if am causing serious unnoticed damage to my self.. or if i might face a serious problem in the long run.. thank you..

Doctor