An elevated IgE and a vascularitis what could it be

Patient : I have itchy red rashes in my tights ,arms and buttocks they disappear leaving brown spots . the blood test and the biopsy i have done,revealed an IgE of 1486 and a vasculitis ..i want to know what skin condition i'm suffring from and what type of treatment i should receive ?.I'll be glad to receive your answers and thank you in advance
Symptoms:  I have itchy red rashes in my tights ,arms and buttocks they disappear leaving brown spots . the blood test and the biopsy i have done,revealed an IgE of 1486 and a vasculitis