An infant of a mexican family was admitted into the

Patient : An infant of a mexican family was admitted into the hospital one month after birth because of severe dehydration. The hospital staff concluded that the dehydration may have been due to periodic episodes of diarrhea and vomiting. They treated the child until she appeared normal and sent her home with her parents. The child has grown slowly from its original 7.2 lbs. birth weight. Now, she is beginning to lose weight again at 6 months old. You notice that the child has a faint blue tinge to her skin and seems very inactive or lethargic for a baby. The parents explain that the child has a low body temperature, does not feed well, and still has mild bouts of vomitting and diarrhea. It is the job of the public health office to determine whether the child needs more assistance for her apparent illness. What type of pyysician or medical care is needed? What type of physician is needed? What type of medical assistance must be provided?
Symptoms:  Lose of weight, faint blue tinge to skin, lethargic low body temperature, dose not feed well, mild bouts of diarrhea and vomiting.