Anabolic Steroids and "Tamox"

Patient : Hi i just finished a couple cycles of anabolic steroids and moved up into injections decided to cycle off and was wondering if i could use tamox as one of the of things for post cycle therapy ? herd they could cause tumors and other bad health problems help me out
Doctor :   The use of steroids continues to make news and sports headlines as athletes and bodybuilders use them illegally to gain  advantage on the playing field. Anabolic steroids refer to hormones that are either taken orally or by injection that influence the body's hormonal system to produce extra testosterone.  The goal of taking anabolic steroids is to increase muscle mass. Anabolic refers to this muscle-building capability. The use of steroids suppresses the naturally occurring testosterone in the body and, in males, may lead to a decrease in testicle size (atrophy), decreased sperm production, nfertility, and baldness. As well, the excess steroid can be converted to estrogen in males and may lead to enlarged breasts (known as gynecomastia). Liver damage may often occur, and liver cancer is a risk. Psychiatric effects of steroids include excitation and depression. Aggression is common. Manic episodes of aggressive behavior are known as "roid rage," and violence may be the outcome. Depression and suicide may also occur. I particularly do not recommend or suggest anabolic steroids cycles because  they are an illegal  and dangerous way to get fit, and also “tamox” is a drug used basically in women and men diagnosed with hormone-receptor-positive, early-stage breast cancer after surgery (or possibly chemotherapy and radiation) to reduce the risk of the cancer coming back (recurring), as you see not for “post cycle therapy.”