Anal bleeding after object insertion

Patient

Q: Hello. I inserted a broomstick in my anus about 15 centimeters and after i pulled it out i noticed blood on it. I think it's internal because i wiped myself with toilet paper and there was no blood on it.
Should i be worried or will it heal on it's own?
Thank you

Symptoms:  Bleeding
Doctor

There are many venous and arterial channels which are numerous around the anal mucosa internally which bleed heavily on the slightest of the manipulation. Hence it is advised not to insert any sharp or blunt objects into the anal cavity for any reason, it can even cause ulcers and infection later. For now there is nothing to worry as bleeding has stopped. Don't repeat it again and in case of discomfort or abnormal discharge and bleeding, see a Doctor soon.

Hope this helped.