Anal Itching Please read!

Q: Hey, My name is Joe ima 15 year old guy. In the summer I had experienced Intense Anal itching for like a month straight. Every night around 5pm my anus would start itching, The Itch was so strong Some nights I got no sleep. after the first time I read online how to prevend it I made sure I follow the steps, Washing, Cleaning, Eating, Sweating and I made sure a wore proper fitting clothes. It then happened again in the middle of the summer only like 2-3 weeks apart. This time I made sure I didn't Scratch. I never scratched but still it came back everynight for like a month.. I was fedup and crying almost every night because I couldn't get sleep and it took up my activities. 4 weeks later finally my anus is not itching. for a month my anal didn't itch, I made sure I did everything I could, Bathed Twice a Day, Whipped Gently, Kept Calm, and usually I would hold my Bowel for 3-4 days, Now almost a week later its come back, And Honestly I don't know what to do. Im so Depressed, I cry everynight.. I honestly Wanna Kill my self because the itch is so bad..

I know I don't Have Worms or STD's Please Help im begging you..