Anal Itching with no pain or blood.

Q: Dear Doctor,

I have had anal itching for about 3 months now. During the day I get the occassional itch, but sometimes I get no itch. At night is when it itches the most. It sometimes feels that it can itch anywhere around the anus, but sometimes it's just the same spot right on the anus. I see no blood when wiping, or anything white on the stool. It's just an itch also, with no pain, or soreness, or anything.

The other thing with this is that I had unprottected sex for the first time, and in the anus, while having the itchy anus beucase it was within the first few weeks of having it and didn't think anything of it. My boyfriend then developed painless small pumps on his penis. The bumps are just normal skin color, and do not itch, or have any side affects. It's not on the head, or balls. He went to the doctor and the doctor said it doesn't look like any type of STD but he should take a blood test to make sure.

He hasn't taken one, but I was wondering if this sounds like it could be an STD or something else?

Thanks a lot.