Anal problem

Patient : I am a 19 yr old male. sir,i feel very shameful in telling this to you that i don't know prompted by what i inserted a pen in my asshole,2 days ago! and now i am suffering from loose motions,abdominal pain,weakness & loss of appetite. before that day for about 1 month earlier i started masturbating frequently,almost 3-4 times a week. i am also very mentally depressed for what i did,also want to know that does this deed effects my virility,because from that day onward my mind is not tempting to masturbate. how this all can be treated? please help asap!
Symptoms:  loose motions,abdominal pain,weakness & loss of appetite.