Anal sex

Q: Hi
i had anal sex once in my life time that i was 2-3 months ago and it was a bad experience for me
I have been having problems with my bowel habit since then, every time i eat i get a diarrhea and i have a rapid bowel movement, i didnt have a normal consistency of stool after the sex i had and i lost 8 lb of my weight.
i have done stool analysis twice, CBC, ESR and CRP and everything was normal. so my doctor suggested to do a colonscope, and i was wondering if he could that i had anal sex from the colonscope, coz being gay is not something normal in my country and i am kind of a known figure in my country and i dont want to risk it.

so can you please doctor tell me what are the chances that the doctor could tell if i had anal sex, and is there any possibility that the symptoms i have are related to the sex i had