Anal Sex and pre-cum

Patient

Q: Can you be pregnant through anal and/or precum? Because one day my girlfriend and I decided to do anal because we were in the mood and didn't have a condom -- somehow we thought it was safer than vaginal. 2nd, she was unsure if she touched her vagina after she touched my precum. Now, she's experiencing stomach cramps and she's been tired throughout 6 weeks (since the "problem"). We're both panicking about this because we are unsure if she is pregnant or not, so, we decided to talk to a pharmacist about this and she told us that there's a very slight slight slight chance of my girlfriend to be pregnant. Either way we're going to buy a home pregnancy test. Answer ASAP plss.

Symptoms:  Morning sickness, vomiting, fatigue, headaches for the past 8 days, a bump on the lower stomach, light period first month and heavy period the next, cramping ever since.
Doctor