Anal warts? STI or HPV virus?

Q: Hello, i have noticed that when i shower and cleaning my anus i can feel this "bump" for the past week, at first i thought it could maybe be a really really dried up piece of poop but no matter how hard i scrubbed it was still there. it felt like it was inside but near the entry of my anus where if spread very easy to see. it concerned me when i felt two of them today and i took my smart phone and put it on record so i could try to see for myself and what i saw was what appears to be white bumps, i pulled on it because it is a little flap and it felt like pulling skin and then i pinched some off with my nails and it hurt and there was blood thats when i knew i had to stop and i went online and from what i gathered is that i might have and STI or HPV. Everything came down to anal warts and it says that i could have gotten it from unprotected sex. Now i have been with my partner for almost 2 months and we have been tested positive and treated for chlamydia. she was infected by a previous partner and didnt know until i showed symptons and got treated. the reason i say this is because it says you can get genital warts from vaginal sex but the warts are in my anus basically so im really confused and i really hope its not anything else that is sexually tramsmitted. thank you

Symptoms:  White, kinda flap like bump in/near anus

A:   Genital warts are flesh-colored or gray growths found in the genital area and anal region in both men and women. Genital warts are sometimes referred to as condyloma acuminata or venereal warts. They represent the most common sexually-transmitted disease caused by a virus. The warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Infection with genital warts may not be obvious.Warts on the external genitalia are easy to identify while warts in the vagina or on the cervix are not. Since HPV can lead to premalignant cellular abnormalities in the cervix, it's very important that these changes be diagnosed and treated.

Infection with HPV is very common and most people do not have any symptoms. In a series of studies done on women in college, nearly 50% tested positive for HPV but only 1% - 2% had visible warts and fewer than 10% had ever had visible warts.
Anyone who is sexually active can develop genital warts. Factors that increase the risk of getting genital warts include:
Multiple sex partners
Early onset of sexual activity
Poor nutrition
Concurrent viral infections like the flu, HIV, and herpes.

If you think you have genital warts, see a health professional as they may need to be treated. It is possible to have more than one STI at a time, so if you think you have warts, it is a good idea to have a check-up.
You can make an appointment at your local sexual health or genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic.