Anaphylactic shock???

Q: I'm 15 and a female. Today I was rushed to a children's hospital in an ambulance with anaphylactic shock, fluid was in my lungs and my heart almost went into cardiac arrest and I went completely numb, I thought I was dieing, but then they gave me like 3 shots, 1 was a steroid, not sure what the other 2 were. Then they gave me this salty stuff through the mask to help with the fluid in my lungs. But then after only 3 hours they released me when they found out it was my father's insurance (Of whom my mother is no longer married to) they did no blood work or test to see what caused it, and told me to go back to school tomorrow without even prescribing anything. I still do not feel 100% and found that when you're a female with anaphylactic shock they're supposed to admit you to make sure you don't develop some kind of leukemia.
This hospital has also has multiple complaints for malpractice and in the heart of a really bad city so I'm not sure, I think they should've taken me to a normal hospital since I'm adult size and I'm not really a small child or anything.
I still don't feel 100% and I'm still shaking a bit.
Should I stay out of school another day just to play it safe? is it even safe to go back tomorrow?
Should I see another doctor or hospital maybe?
Am I at risk of going back into anaphylaxis? especially since I'm not sure what caused it?
If you need anymore details I'll add them, Thanks very much for any answers.
I'm just very concerned. This has never happened to me before.