Anchor dropped on my foot

Patient : So I dropped an anchor on my foot and now it's supper pink and kills me to walk what should I do?
Symptoms:  Hurts to walk on super bad, pink, and kills to bend it
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You seem to have a soft tissue injury. Here is what you can do to help with treatment: Rest the leg. Use a crutch to keep weight off the leg Ice the area for 15 mins every hour Compress the leg using an ankle sleeve and crepe bandage to reduce the swelling Elevate the leg to reduce the swelling Use Paracetamol/Brufen to reduce the swelling If the swelling does not reduce after 5 days, please see a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.