Androgenetic alopecia natural solutions

Q: I am a 26 year old female. I am an adrogenetic alopecia patient and tried many things (PRP, mesotherapy, Anastem, Stem cells, ecrinal..etc) I don't want to use minoxidil because hair can be very dependant on it. I heard of a plant called saw palmetto that blocks DHT. the problem is all the foods that block DHT is written to cause breast enlargement which I REALLY DON'T WANT!!. Any solutions?? natural ones.

A:   Thank you for your question. At present there has not been any clinically approved natural products that prevents the progression of androgenic alopecia or reverses it. Androgenic alopecia can be caused by a several factors related to the actions of male hormones on hair follicles. In men the hormone dihydrotesterone (DHT) appears to related to the reduction in size and loss of function of hair follicles in Heredity plays a major factor in the disease as well. We recommend that you do not use any natural products that are have not been tested or approved by the Food and Drug Administration, as they may not be safe for use, or they may not provide the treatment they may claim to provide.

Thank you for choosing

Patient: Thank you..but, my tests say that my hormones are balanced..isn't this sort of weird?