Q: Hi
I have low hb detected on 31st Oct 2012 which was 9.3, I am male. At that time Lymphocytes are higher that higher limits; MCV, PCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV are less than lower limits. In that report it is said Microcytosis and hypochromia. WBC: Normal and no abnormalor premature cells. Platlets were normal and adequate. Malarial Parasite was negative. Ferritin was low 2.98.
Later on I have iron suplements and on 09 Jan 2013 again checked my Hb and ferritin and it was 12.8 and 9.17. Later on I have stopped the supplements.
Again on 20.02.2013 I have checked my Hb and which is 12.0 and there is report of Hypochromia. I have checked Sickling test which is negative and Rectic count is normal.
Again my doc has given me Iron supplement. He told me that if it will not improve again then have to check further. please tell me what may be the causes? is there anything abnormal?
Also I have abdominal pain since long time. I am working in a shift duty.