Anemia related to combivir

Patient

Q: I was on combivir due to needle stick at work. Since then (dec 20) my WBC is 3.5 from 8.1 (baseline) and RBC 3.79 from 4.31(baseline) for female. I have been out of work for 6 weeks now due to lethargy and anemia. I get tired, short of breath easy, and occasional 100 heart rate. The doctor is monitoring my labs weekly and said to exercise and when get short of breath then stop. I am only able to do 10 minutes on elliptical (slow pace). I am used to working out. Any reason to worry? What else can I do to get better?

Symptoms:  Lethargy, weak, sleepy, lightheaded sometimes, short of breath easy, and occasional 100 heart rate.
Doctor