Anger and depression

Patient

Q: I am 15 years old and I have a problem with anger and I quickly get annoyed. I feel really depressed and angry inside. I want you to tell me what I can do to help myself, let me give you an example of how exactly I am.
I sleep till 12:00 in the evening, I'm home schooled so that's easy for me, I'm lazy, I have breakfast after going to the bathroom and that, then I quickly come back upstairs, sometimes I write down my lessons but mostly I'm not bothered so I close my bedroom door and take my tablet or sing. I don't talk with my family, me and my brother are home schooled, and sometimes I hate him, he's really annoying, and we sometimes fight. I'm really soft hearted and kind. Everyone loves me.
I noticed that I've changed, when I was younger, I was so obedient I never used to say no. But now, I have gotten stronger and can say no easily. When I get angry, I cry in the safety of my room and write down poems about how I am feeling. I want you to give me some home remedies and what I should do about my anger. I feel really stressed. I don't get headaches though. Please help me. Thank you for your help. I don't want anyone else in my family to know about this so I don't want to go out and buy medication cos I don't have money and that so I just wanna help myself at home. Thank you very much.

Symptoms:  Quickly get angry and annoyed at everyone that talks to me, only my sister cos she's the closest person to me.
Doctor