Ankle Injury: Pictures are in order from first to current.

Patient

Q: Ankle Sprain Healing and Size: I recently suffered a bad ankle sprain 2/3 weeks back. It has gone down in size tremendously but it is still a bit large compared to my other ankle and I get slight pain when I make certain movements on the ankle ? It doesn't seem to be fractured or broken because the pain is now minimum and it is only bothered making certain movements ? Could it be possible that it is actually worse than I think ? I am able to jog on it and jump its only complicated movements that cause slight pain.

Symptoms:  Ankle Pain: Scale: 2
Ankle Injury: Pictures are ...-1 Ankle Injury: Pictures are ...-2 Ankle Injury: Pictures are ...-3
Doctor