Ankle Pain and swelling

Patient

Q: My mother is 62 years old and she is a blood pressure patient. She has been facing acute ankle pain for last one year. Pain is sometimes in right leg ankle and sometime in left leg ankle with swelling. During this phase, she is unable to move because of pain. She take pain killers to bear the cycle. The cycle of pain retains for a week or 10 days and then she is fine. But for last three months, its very frequent. Doctor suggested for pathological test and found the reports are normal only slight variation in Uric acid for which she is on medication already.
NB: Reports and Photos are available and can be provided
Can any doctor pls help us what to do in the above mentioned scenario.

Symptoms:  Ankle pain and swelling
Ankle Pain and swelling-1
Doctor