Anonymous STD testing

Patient : Is there any place in the U.S. that offers anonymous STD testing, other than for HIV? It seems that the states that did previously offer anonymous testing, now offer confidential only - therefore linked to a person's name.
Symptoms:  Unprotected sex, worried about STD
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. I guess , this kind of information can not be given in this site. I can say this much only that this kind of information is freely available in the INTERNET. Just search for 'anonymous STD/HIV tests in US ' and you will find the required information. Hope this helps.