Another case of a Possible Pregnancy

Patient : How soon after having sex can you tell if your pregnant with a blood test...its been two weeks since i have had sex and the condom fell off inside me..i am afraid that i could of gotten pregnant..
Doctor :   I understand your concern about possible pregnancy. As soon as 12 to 15 days after conception the results might be posit ive for pregnancy. Certainly it would be better to wait for a week after your menses due date to get better and more accurate results.I would suggest you to use the first urine of the day since it carry more concentration of the Pregnancy Hormone HCG. You might also want to confirm your results with a blood pregnancy test done by your health care provider. I wish you the best.