Another possible yeast infection within 1 month

Q: I was negative for all stds.. and they told me i have bacteria vag and a yeast infection. i was treated for bv two weeks prior and had no more symptoms of smell or yellow discharge. i returned to the clinic with a white cottage cheese discharge and no smell, assuming i got yeast infection from the bv medication they gave me. this time they told me i had both, and gave me more antibiotics and told me to purchase monistat (7 day) otc cream. i used monistat for 7 days and took more antibiotics for the bv at the same time. everything seemed back to normal after a week and then my period came, once my period was over i had sex,and 3 days later im having the same early signs of a yeast infection. i am so frustrated and tired of going to the clinic. not sure if sex is causing this is the bv meds again. should i buy more monistat?

Symptoms:  Vaginal irritation/burning white odorless discharge