Antecubital rash, itchiness that can last from 30mins to hou

Patient

Q: Antecubital rash, itchiness that can last from 30mins to hours. Only time it happens is when I wear my sweater. Is there a way to cure this? Or is the only way to curing is preventing? Happens sometimes even when I do not wear a sweater/jacket. Didn't have such a probelm a couple of years ago, started since last year I believe. Any advice?
P.S. Lumps of the itchign area are obvious. Random shapes. Itchy to touch, can be painful when in contact with water. Looks worse than it looks.

Symptoms:  Itching. Extremely itchy. 8-9/10. Scratching will only cause more lumps to appear
Doctor