Anterior Horn Cell Disease

Patient

Q: Both Arms paralyzed in time span of 3 years without any stroke. Weakness and then paralysis. Now the weakness is spreading to other parts of the body including legs. Is any cure possible for this disease as doctors in Pakistan are of the view that only miracles can work. Doctors are saying its anterior horn cell disease

Symptoms:  Both Arms paralyzed in time span of 3 years without any stroke. Weakness and then paralysis. Doctors are saying its anterior horn cell disease
Anterior Horn Cell Disease-1 Anterior Horn Cell Disease-2 Anterior Horn Cell Disease-3
Doctor