Anti ccp serum at (CMIA) 0.60 u/ml

Patient : What anti ccp (cyclic citrullinated peptide) serum @(CMIA) 0.60 u/ml result means to me in simple language ? and what Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy Serum @(CLIA)
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Anti CCP Antibody test is a test done to rule out Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is consi dered as the definitive confirmatory test for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Check with your laboratory reference range. If the value is exceeding the reference range, then you are suffering from Rheumatoid Arthritis. 25 hydroxy Vitamin D levels represent Vitamin D levels in your body. You would require to get it treated if it is low. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.