Antibiotic shot cancel out depo shot

Patient : Okay, I am currently on the depo shot. I got my first shot when leaving the hospital after having my first and only child. Now I've been taking it every 3 months for almost a year now. Last week I was sick and got a strong antibiotic shot in my hip ( the same place i get my depo shot ) and steriod shot ( in my arm ) two days later I had unprotected sex... is it possible that i'm pregnant?
Doctor :   Antibiotics do not reduce the efficacy of Depo Shots, so you do not have to be concerned about getting pregnant. However , no contraceptive measure is 100% effective, since you may not have periods due to the shots, I would advise a home pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after the unprotected sex. Take care.