Antidepressants Interaction

Patient : Hello. Does Escitalopram have negative drug interactions with Nootropics (such as Noopept and Adrafinil)? I am diagnosed with depression and social anxiety disorder. I had previously been on Citalopram (20mg) and later on Venlafaxine (225mg) which have not worked well with me at all. I am yet to take Escitalopram. I am considering starting it while taking some Nootropics. I am unable to contact my psychiatrist as I am abroad for the next two months approximately.
Symptoms:  Can't focus/concentrate, no motivation, no energy, feel hopeless, mental fatigue, physical fatigue, alternative between very long and very short hours of sleep,