Antidepression medication withdrawal

Patient

Q: I have been on 200mg of zoloft for the past 9 months. I decided about a month ago I wanted to taper off of the medication. I spoke with my doctor and we decided to taper me down 50mg every five days. I didn't think much about withdrawl symptoms. I have been completely off of the medication for almost a week now, and I feel very depressed, nauseous, uncomfortable in my body, my head keeps going into this weird "womp womp" zone, and I want to just sleep but I am afraid of going into a depression and not being able to get out of bed. My doctor isn't answering my phone calls. Will these symptoms come to an end soon or should I bump myself back up to taking 50mg? Any information is helpful.

Symptoms:  nauseous, light headed, woozy, brain "zaps" or "womp womps", depressed, uncomfortable in skin, tight jaw and muscle cramps
Doctor