Anus Fissue Suspected

Patient

Q: Painfully Urgent ! , Sir I'm having Extreme pain in anal area with wounded masle spam in sphincter muscle , I'm waiting for my medical insurance to be completed meanwhile I would just like to know if you can assist me to at least let me know if its related to Fissure or Fistula , as its burning pain & need just quick remedy until i see doctor in two days ( Please see the image and if you can only give a rough opinion about this)

Anus Fissue Suspected-1
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and the picture.

The history you have provided and hte picture you have provided indicates that this may be due a boil.
The picture you have posted shows a small abscess, with a smaller one nearby as an extension, hair can be seen coming out of it and there is yellow pointing spot which shows that it may burst open anytime.
Whether this is a simple boil or a part of the fistula can be determined only by probing on the operation table.

Now another requirement is to get a temporary relief till you get your insurance papers align.

You can do the following:
- Sitz bath in a warm water to sooth the area.
- Tablets like Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling and to reduce the pain.
- Local application of liquid povidone iodine to make the area sterile.
- Antibiotics and other supportive medicines as advised by your Doctor or the Surgeon.
- Surgery if indicated.

I hope this answer helps you.