Anxiety and depression with memeory and speech problems.

Patient

Q: I am taking Adderall Xr for ADHD, and Divalproex for anxiety and depression. I 've noticed that my anxiety and depression will go away for a time, then come back with a vengeance. I've also been having trouble articuling thoughts and feelings, both vocally and in print, and recalling words. Could these symptoms be side effects of the meds or an interaction between the two??

Symptoms:  Intermittent anxiety and depression with severe panic attacks, difficulty with expressing thoughts and feelings and recalling words
Doctor