Anxiety and skipped heartbeats

Q: Hello doctor, I smoke and I have anxiety, I am tryong to stop amoking and I am exercising, but the main problem is that I get skipped heart beats when I exercise, I have went to do an ekg test and the doctor said that I am healthy , he even did a blood test and said that I am healthy, I just want to understand how I can stop having skipped heart beats, before when I was 17, I was working out all the time and I did not have any skipped heart beats, but after a while when I got anxious, started to have skipped heart beats, what can I do to stop having it because it is scaring me really much? I am 20 years old now

Symptoms:  When working out I get skipped heart beats and shortness of breath sometime,