Anxiety or Pregnancy?

Patient

Q: I'm 15 and I had sex with my boyfriend a little over a week ago. It was protected until he took the condom off and came on my stomach. It was a little close to my vaginal area but I don't think it went in. But i wiped it off asap. Now it's one week until my period and i'm scared that i'm pregnant. I have slightly sore beats. I've been getting headaches. I've been having neck pain. Also, i've had to pee a little more frequently. I'm also diagnosed with generalized anxiety. Is this my pms and anxiety psyching myself out or early pregnancy. help.

Symptoms:  Headaches, Peeing frequently, Sore breasts, and Neck pain.
Doctor