Anxious

Patient

Q: Will my girlfriend get pregnant if there was a little cum on her fingers and accidentally touched her vagina?

For starters, We did not have sex. We're both virgins. We were making out and she decided to give me a hand job. I ejaculated but she licked it off. While licking the cum off my groin area she was also playing with the cum using her fingers. After my groin area was clean and probably dry we started to make out again. After awhile she told me that she wanted to feel if she was wet. So she touched her vagina using her fingers to feel it but the moment she touched her vagina she immediately pulled it out because she remembered that her fingers have made contact with my cum. I was wondering if there is a chance she might get pregnant?

Doctor