Anxious and Depressed Sufferer

Patient : Hello - I'm dealing with depression and anxiety but I don't want drugs. Should I see a doctor practicing homeopathy, functional, holistic or naturopathic medicine?
Symptoms:  Depression and anxiety
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think you should see a Psychiatrist or a counsellor and request that you not be given medication. Then, you can get behaviour therapy or group counselling to help you. If the depression is severe, I recommend that you take medication to improve the quality of your life. Hope this helps you. All the best.