Any advice on what to do please

Patient : Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant. I went to the the doctors on Thursday because I was bleeding it was light blood. When doctor checked me she said it look like I was only 5 weeks pregnant and asked me to do some blood work on Saturday and another one on Monday. I been bleeding now since Friday and it's more like if I was on my period is this normal I already did blood work today and will get my results on Tuesday and see what are my blood levels. Any advice on what should I do??
Symptoms:  Cramping
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com At 6 weeks of pregnancy , if you have experienced bleeding it is ter med as threatened abortion. Once the ultrasound has already been done and pregnancy i believe is confirmed intrauterine, the chances that your physician has ordered a beta hcg test in a gap of 2 days to look for the rise is levels to ascertain viability of the growing pregnancy. Most common causes of threatened abortion is luteal phase defect, fetal congenital or chomosomal anomalies or any subchorionic bleed at the implantation site due to improper trophoblastic invasion. As you would be waiting for the reports , it is advised that you may contact your physician for consideration of progesterone support . Bed rest is advised till bleeding stops . A repeat ultrasound may be performed after bleeding stops to reestablish the fetal heart beat and its well being. i hope i have answered your query in detail. wishing you best health, regards