Any available derms for acne question, regarding moderate te

Patient

Q: Any available derms for acne question, regarding moderate teen acne? Also is there a way to post/upload pics?

Symptoms:  Acne
Any available derms for acn...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.
I have read your query. I have seen the attached photograph also.

Treatment of acne depends on the grade of acne. In your case, it seems to be grade 2-3 acne. In such cases, I advice my patients to apply topical Clindamycin gel in the morning and Benzoyl peroxide alternatively with topical retinoids in night time.

Oral antibiotics are also given like Doxycycline/minocycline/Azithromycin.

In non responding cases, consideration is given to start oral retinoids after ruling out all contraindications.
Avoid hair oil application and oily food in the diet.

Do not squeze or popp up the acne.
You should visit your doctor so that he can do clinical examination and give you prescription.

You can share my opinion with him.
I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.