Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from

Patient

Q: Any chance of getting a std from a handjob from a massage place? I got one 2 weeks ago, and for some time I feel a light pain in my testicules, sometimes it feels like I need to go pee but I don't need to, really. Sometime I feel the tip of my penis is wet, where it isn't. It doesn't burn when I pee, and it's not itchy.

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

There is all possibility that you may contract an STD after a hand job in a massage parlour as the sterility of the hand of the masseur can not be trusted upon. So if she has done that to one and have then given a hand job to you, then she could have easily transferred the infection to you. The presence of groin scrotal pain and discharge at the tip of penis or urethra does indicate a possibility of an infection.
The best way to rule out the same would be to get a urine culture and a urethral swab culture which can isolate the probable causative organisms if infection is present and then accordingly treatment can be further considered. please meet your physician and request for the tests.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: There is no discharge, no pain when urinating, just a general discomfort...
Doctor: Still a urethral culture is recommended as of now and a urologist's opinion and evaluation shall be mandatory.