Any chances to getting Pregnant

Q: Dear Doctor,

I hope you are doing well.

I have a few doubts and query which I want to ask from you. I'm a married women. and i want to get pregnant. I have 26 days of MC period cycle. My last last MC first date was 12th of Sept 2015. and it get off on 15th of Sept.(Very short date i get)

I had sex on 15th of Sept and then i had unprotected sex on 19th of sept and 20th of sept in mid night.

So doctor, I just want to know Will i be pregnant in these days when i did unprotected sex? even i calculated my ovulation date it was 21st to 26th of sept. and somewhere is mentioned that if i do unprotected sex before 3-4 days of my ovulation date there is highly chances to getting pregnant.

Please doctor suggest me the same.

Symptoms:  I don't have any symptoms as conception is not 1 week older